Dr. Erin Oksol earned her doctorate in Clinical Psychology from the University of Nevada, Reno. Upon completion of her doctorate program, Dr. Erin earned the prestigious awards of “Outstanding Graduate Student” and “Outstanding Research Dissertation Award”. Dr. Erin is an expert in cognitive-behavioral psychology. She is published in 10 peer-reviewed psychology journals and books. With 15 years of clinical experience, Dr. Erin shares her knowledge of positive psychology and teaches practical strategies to create significant positive change in one’s business and personal life. Dr. Erin has a small private practice in Reno, NV, in addition to offering coaching services. She is a recurring columnist in a success/lifestyle magazine for female entrepreneurs in Nevada and California. She is a professional speaker and enjoys speaking to groups, businesses, and non-profits.
Fun Facts About Dr. Erin
- Dr. Erin is the mommy to 3 beautiful children and the proud wife to husband Garth.
- She secretly enjoys lifting more weight than men at the gym.
- Has a laugh that startles small children and sometimes grown adults.
- Is seriously knowledgeable about all things pop culture.
- But most of all , Dr. Erin enjoys loud family dance parties in her living room.